At Bluestone Construction, our mission is to be the front-runner in the design and construction
of retail, commercial and warehousing distribution and related facilities. Bluestone
Construction is thoroughly committed to providing leadership and support for both clients and
end users in a way that guarantees success in the design and construction of projects with a
standard of excellence that far exceeds industry norms.
Jim Laswell, M.E.
Jim is responsible to oversee the day to day
operations of various construction management
projects including multiple energy management
programs. All construction personnel report to Jim.
Gary A. Hook, P.E.
Chief Operating Officer
Experienced in overall project management, Gary
is responsible for the technical and financial
business operations of Bluestone Construction and
is often involved in project start-up management.
All administrative staff report directly to Gary.
• Employ the finest, most qualified personnel to ensure the highest level of service and
• Direct, empower and support each employee with the skills and training necessary to succeed
above and beyond expectations.
• Create a work environment that is conducive to providing a healthy balance between our personal
and professional lives.
• Help foster community development within and around our work environment and our projects.
To accomplish our mission, Bluestone Construction will:
• Communicate openly and freely among all levels within and without the
organization by establishing an ongoing “open door” policy.
• Explore all suitable alternate solutions to specific problems encountered by
our clients while remaining sensitive to their program schedule and financial
• Respond promptly and accurately to the ever-changing needs of our clients
by continuously researching and maintaining a leading edge position with
respect to technology and training
Bluestone Construction, LLC
13500 Pearl Road #114
Strongsville, Ohio 44136
(440) 268-8500 Telephone
(440) 268-8502 - Fax